Entertainment

Hollywood star Sylvester Stallone under probe for sexual assault

Hollywood star Sylvester Stallone under probe for sexual assault
US prosecutors have launched a probe to determine whether film star Sylvester Stallone should be charged in connection with a sexual assault reported last year, a spokesman said Wednesday.

“A case was presented today by the Santa Monica Police Department regarding Sylvester Stallone,” Greg Risling, a spokesman at the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office, told AFP.

The allegation against the star comes in the wake of the #MeToo movement that has focused attention on sexual harassment in Hollywood and beyond.

About Erins Davies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Prestige & Graca. Powered by Blogger.