Breaking News

180 land in hospital after eating tainted shawarma

180 land in hospital after eating tainted shawarma
Over 180 people have sought medical attention in recent days after eating tainted chicken shawarma in Russia’s eastern Siberian region of Tuva, a medical authority said on Wednesday.
“The food-poisoning outbreak is believed to have been caused by the meat,” a spokeswoman for the local branch of the federal Health Ministry told newsmen.”
The media report said almost 100 people were hospitalised, but everyone had recovered
The spokeswoman said she advised against eating fast-food, and urged “people to eat healthily.

No comments